Long time no see...

Well, I guess you can't really see me so that saying doesn't really wok in this scenario.  However, you understand (hopefully) the message I'm trying to convey.  With that out of the way I can now get to the main point of this.  I'm back!  I realize it's been like... uh... *doing quick math* 18 months since my last post and I personally don't think it was my best work.  So, I plan to upload from here on out at least once a month if not more.  Sound good?  Okay, good.  Since it has been 18 months a lot has happened between then and now (I mean I hope a lot has happened because if I did practically nothing for 18 months that would be... to put it simply... bad.).  Now, there is a lot to catch up on because of that and I will probably be uploading a lot in the next few weeks (Again, hopefully), and with that I say good bye!  So, goodbye!  There, I said it.  (Also, please tell me what you thought of the new writing style, I realize that it's not grammatically correct for all of it but I'm just trying stuff out.)

Comments