Comparing Bop Its

I bet all of you know what a Bop It is.  If you don't here is a picture.  




I did a video on my youtube channel about comparing Bop Its; now I'm doing a post about it.
 


I have an R2-D2 Bop It and a normal Bop It.  The differences about the two Bop Its is the normal is a man's voice, the R2-D2 one has C-3PO's voice.  Next, the normal one has three modes: pass it, party, and solo.  The R2-D2 one has two modes: pass it and solo.  Next, the normal one is sort of oval; the R2-D2 is shaped like well, it's shaped like R2-D2.  Next, the normal one has these colors: white, yellow, gray, silver, green, and blue. The R2-D2 one has these colors: white, blue, brown, silver, red, and black.  Next, the normal one says: "you're out", "too slow", "I remember my first time playing bop It".  The R2-D2 one says quotes from the movie instead.  

Of the two, I think the normal one is better because it is easier to hold, it has more modes, and it is easier than the other one.  The regular Bop It is easier because I think it starts out slower, allowing you more time to warm up.  The regular man's voice is also easier to understand than C-3PO's.  That's why I like the normal one better.  

So, I hope you like this.  If I missed anything please leave a comment to tell me or leave me your opinion.  Bye.





Comments

  1. I love the video and blog post! Great job! You have a lot of enthusiasm in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! Also, I beat Stereo Madness in Normal Mode in Geometry Dash!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment